Search For It?

End Of The World Forum

Monday, November 2, 2009

April falls

I won’t sleep anymore (it’s your fault this time) this constant wake is so torn (it’s hard for me to breathe) but you truly have helped me through (to finally see) that you were just another chore{} I gave you all that I had and all held dear, you took it for granted and now I see clear, though I know you can’t care for me I would still take a bullet for you{} I won’t sleep anymore (it’s your fault this time) these constant words aim to kill (it’s hard for me to speak) but you truly have helped me through (to finally see) I should have died in April. {} Now the saddest part has yet to come for this whole time you swore you loved me (over and over again you cried) I found your love was a lie your blackened heart that clenches mine…I won’t make it through the day and it kills me inside... so now{} I cannot sleep anymore (it’s your fault this time) my constant wake is so torn (it’s hard for me to breathe) but you truly have helped me through (to finally see) that you were just another chore{} this guilt trip has almost ended dawning there’s just a few more lines but writing this causes so much pain I can’t deal with all your lies! Oh please... hear me one last time... that I would still... {} (this is goodbye)... ...I would still…take...A BULLET FOR YOU! {}

No comments: